Scholarship and Funding
Scholarships for students from post-Soviet countries and Eastern Partnership
Prof. Stanisław Tołpa Scholarship is aimed at citizens of post-Soviet countries with Polish roots and Polish language skills. The candidate should apply for the scholarship in the Polish Consulate in their home countries. The amount of students who might receive the scholarship varies each year. In the schoolyear 2016/2017 it was 7 students who could be provided with this financial aid.
University Scholarship in cooperation with "Study in Wrocław/ Teraz Wrocław Project". The project's activities are aimed at promoting the educational offers of Wroclaw universities among young people from Eastern Europe who do not have a Polish Card (or Charter), and at simplifying recruitment procedures. Each year we grant about 15 scholarships for free education for Master or Bachelor studies.
Stefan Banach Scholarship is aimed at citizens of Eastern Partnership countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine. It provides two types of financial aid:
- Master studies in the following fields: science, natural sciences, technical science, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences, economic sciences, European studies
- Phd studies: humanities, theology, social sciences, economic sciences, law, mathematical sciences, physical sciences, chemical sciences, biological sciences, earth sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences.
Konstanty Kalinowski Scholarship is aimed at citizens of Belarus who due to the political and social involvement cannot enroll to university courses and enhance their education. The financial aid is available for Bachelor, Master and PhD studies.
Scholarship of Wspólnota Polska Association is available for persons of Polish origin or the Card of the Pole holders. The financial aid is provided for Bachelor, Master and PhD courses.
Developing countries and Eastern partnership
Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship is aimed at citizens of developing countries: Angola, Colombia, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, and Vietnam. . It provides two types of financial aid:
- Master studies in science, natural sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences
- PhD studies in the following fields: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, Earth sciences, technical sciences, agricultural, forestry and veterinary sciences
Central European and post-Soviet countries
Visegrad Scholarship is available for citizens of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine. The financial aid might be provided up to 4 semesters for Master and PhD courses.
Scholarship of Adam Mickiewicz Foundation in Canada is available for Canadian citizens for Bachelor and Master courses.
Scholarships of Fulbright Program is targeted at North American and Polish scholars, students and teachers to facilitate Polish-American educational exchange.
Details available on: http://en.fulbright.edu.pl/
Scholarship of the Polish Government
Scholarships within bilateral agreements/ Scholarship of the Government of the Republic of Poland are available for citizens of various countries and the financial aid is provided by either Polish or the foreign partner's government. The scholarships cover expenses of studying particular fields of science. There are many agreements between countries' governments, so it is not possible to present them all. For more details please contact:
- the Polish Consulate in your home country, list available on the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website: http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/polands_missions_abroad/polish_missions_abroad
- visit the website of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange: https://nawa.gov.pl/en/