(Zmiana języka informacji możliwa za pomocą przycisku na górze strony systemu po prawej stronie/ Change the language with the language button on the panel on the right-hand side)
Information on the processing of personal data in the recruitment process of the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences.
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Polish: RODO), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences with its registered office at 25 C.K. Norwida Street, 50-375 Wrocław, Poland. TAX number: 896-000-53-54, REGISTRATION Number: 000001867.
2. The University has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor (Polish: IOD), whom you can contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data will be processed for recruitment to the university, pursuant to the general European regulation on the protection of personal data of the 27th of April 2016. Art. 6 par. 1 point c, that is, under the Higher Education and Science Law of the 20th of July 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668). The data are also processed in compliance with the general European regulation on the protection of personal data of the 27th of April 2016. art. 6 par. 1 point f, in order to implement legitimate interests of the data controller regarding direct contact with the candidates, and to facilitate and ensure the efficiency of recruitment and admission to studies.
4. Personal data of the candidates not admitted to study shall be processed no longer than until the 31st of May of the year following the end of recruitment, and in the case of the recruitment process for postgraduate students until the 31st of May in the year in which the candidate has submitted the Application and other necessary documents for study.
5. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to data transfer, object to data processing in accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation of the 27th of April 2016. In order to exercise your rights, you should contact the Data Protection Supervisor at the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences via email: email@example.com.
6. Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third country (to a country outside the European Union) or international organizations.
7. Your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making and profiling processes.
8. Providing us with your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data results in the inability to consider the recruitment application.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the European General Data Protection Act of the 27th of April 2016.